Thursday 19 June 2014

response to Text Festival Bury - in it, getting there, around and about

Currently the Text Festival is on at Bury Art Gallery and Museum
This post is a little delayed...I went to the opening night and the events on Saturday.
A bit of an adventure really - up to Lancaster by train. Then down to Bury by car via 20 mile detour. Then Saturday's journey by train and bus. I do not do these things lightly - health and UV have to be considered [an annoying condition of photosensitivity leaves me often looking like a bandit]

So words being one of my favourite materials to work with I have created a document combining things over heard and observed on the journey and in the gallery - these then include written and spoken word pieces by other artists.

A LINK TO THE DOCUMENT
within the document there are many more links to artists mentioned - there are some pictures too.

The spoken word version - of course no pictures except of the wonderful tactile text invite

 

the bit I left out:
green on grey
grey on green
green against grey
green grey verge road trees sky

No comments:

Post a Comment